At RapidTestMe, we understand that COVID-19 is impacting the global community, and our top priority is the safety and well-being of our patients, providers and the communities we serve.
Our team is actively monitoring all coronavirus developments, following CDC guidelines and implementing rigorous internal protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including the highest level of infection-prevention procedures, ongoing staff training, and regular symptom screening among patients and staff.
Precautions we are taking:
- Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough and respiratory symptoms will not be admitted.
- All patients must sign a COVID-19 waiver before entering the treatment area.
- Patients are required to wear face masks before, during, and after their treatment sessions.
- Patients and staff will continue to receive reminders about personal safety, including to avoid touching their noses and mouths and to wash their hands regularly.
- We sanitize our treatment chairs, equipment, and shared surfaces between treatments.
- Our chairs are spaced 6' apart to practice social distancing.
As a reminder, the best prevention strategies that you can adopt include washing your hands frequently, adhering to mask wearing and physical distancing recommendations issued by the CDC, and staying home if you are sick.
Park in the front on the right side of the building. RapidTestMe is in the middle of the building. You'll see the sign. If the weather is bad, you can also park around back and enter through Midwifery Arts.
Note: If you are being tested for Coronavirus, stay in your car until we call you over to the RapidTestMe entrance.
The platelet rich plasma therapy services provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program.